Why Choose Us
We are the sole agent for many renowned multinational pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, laboratory equipment, dietary supplements
and cosmetics manufacturers.
What We Do
Bedaya By Genesis expertise in sourcing, supplying, distributing generic patented pharmaceuticals, biologics and unregistered products. As an established and well reputed company we have built up an enviable customer base that includes government hospitals, research institutions and medical programs, private sector hospitals and private clinics.
For Healthcare Providers, we
- Ensures supply of critical medicines in short supply leveraging our global network
- Leading provider of prescription pharmaceuticals, and biologics for critical illness
- Wholesale distributor of vaccines from leading global manufacturers
- Long term supply partnership for bulk drugs and other medical supplies
- Provider of beauty and wellness products from leading global manufacturer
For Pharmaceutical, & Medical Devices Manufacturer
Bedaya By Genesis endeavors to become the partner of choice for leading brands in the world of Pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare and beauty products. We’ve partnered with world-leading companies to bring all essential pharmaceutical and life sciences offerings to the Middle East. We offer global pharmaceutical, cosmetics and medical devices manufacturer all assistance to explore high potential Saudi healthcare markets with the following:
- Access to select target markets and introduction strategies
- All support in finalizing registration, pricing, promotion and placement of your products
- Plan, and execute distribution, marketing and sales strategies
- Partner of choice for leading brands in the world of pharmaceuticals
Our Logistics and Warehousing Capabilities
Bedaya By Genesis has a developed inhouse capability to manage global supply chain from sourcing directly from the manufacturer to storing and delivering in dedicated temperature-controlled facility. We avail a range of specialist transport options and storage facilities including cold chain supplies for temperature sensitive goods using either refrigerated transport or insulated packaging.
Our warehouse conforms to the SFDA GDP guidelines and we have full SOPs to cover all the elements of temperature sensitive transport, which are available for inspection. Our temperature-controlled facilities include 2 – 8 °C and 15 – 25 °C warehousing and our shipments are monitored using validated temperature data-loggers. We, at Bedaya By Genesis are keen to undertake a proactive approach and incorporate client policies to our mutual benefit.
Reliable supply chain: correct product and quality delivered in optimal time
Legislative compliance and product integrity
Fully traced deliveries including temperature control
Recall monitoring and batch traceability to protect the integrity of the clinical trials and patient safety